Floral

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Colors of Fashion


It's been 3 weeks since I started to study photography (all by myself). With the help of youtube and google, I learned a few so expect that I'm not yet good up to now. But, I know I still have a LOT of time in this world to learn more though! Having so much confidence, and really not sure what to do, I decided to join a Photo Contest last week.

Yesterday I went to Market!Market! for the Live Mannequin Photo Contest. Tiring but it was fun :)

Now, in order for me to won I'll share with you the photos I've taken. The sad thing is, only one entry to submit per participant :( Up to now, I'm keeping my eyes open to check which is the best to submit. Let me show you some and please help... I'm open for suggestions and comments with all these crap :)

ZOOM IN THE PHOTOS please..


1.


2.
3.
4.

5.

1 comment:

mytch0801 said...

#5 is the best shot... ;)